Professor, Sir, Grand Doc., Bashiru Aremu, who hails from Iwo in Osun State, Nigeria, West Africa more than four decades ago, is a Vice President International Affairs of West Coast University Central America, a Professor of Computer Science and Information Technology, he has been appointed to the following Organizations as listed below:
The International Grand President of International Chartered World Learned Society
The International Grand President, Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research Intl Chartered,
The International Grand Chancellor, the Chartered World Order of the Knights of Justice of Peace
Vice President International Affairs, and Professor of Computer Science and Information Technology at West Coast University, Panama, Belize, State of Delaware, Intl Chartered and Bangladesh Campus
Vice President, Chartered Institute of Educational Management and Administration
Registrar General, International Academy for Science and Research, England and Wales
Deputy Director General of International Biographical Center Cambridge, England
Vice President of the Recognition Board of the World Congress of Arts, Sciences and Communications which its International Head Office Located in Great Britain and many more.
As an Inquisitor of knowledge, He obtained Dual Post-Doctoral Degree Fellow from West Coast University Central America, after which He became Professor through the research he carried out on General Examination of Biometric Technology Security System (Grand PhD Thesis) and Mathematical Theorem and Formulae as bedrock of Computer Science (Post-Doctoral Degree Thesis).
As a man thirsty for knowledge ,He obtained Dual Doctorate Degrees and Dual Bachelor Degrees in Computer Science and Information Technology as a transferred Student from Adam Smith University of America to Obtain both Bachelor and Doctorate Degrees in Information Technology at the highest International ranked university by 4ICU and UNESCO and confirmed by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education as Internationally accredited in Costa Rica(UNIVERSIDAD EMPRESARIAL DE COSTA RICA “Business University of Costa Rica) in Central America through the Grant that was sponsored by International Academy for Science and Research, England and Wales to release His Outstanding Transferred Results of Both His Bachelor and Doctoral Degree from UNIVERSIDAD EMPRESARIAL DE COSTA RICA in Central America.
He has been Supervising and Co-Supervising both Undergraduates and Postgraduates Thesis up to The Post-Doctoral Degree Thesis. He has an extensive Academic, Research, Administration and Publication experience in Africa, America and Europe.
He is an Author and Editor of Text Books and Journals. He had an opportunity to be a team member of Authors for researches carried out in Articles of Referred Journals World-Wide that was led by the Great Scholar Prof. Terence McIvor of Europe, (The President of International Academy for Science and Research England and Wales) who is Alma mater at UNIVERSIDAD EMPRESARIAL DE COSTA RICA “Business University of Costa Rica”. He had attended several Conferences, Summits, Forum and Seminars.
His latest published research work is General Examination of Biometric Technology Security System in which He wrote as a Highest-Doctoral Degree Thesis for His uncommon “Grand Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Information Technology” that was also sponsored by the International Academy for Science and Research in England and Wales.
The Chivalric Sovereign Order of the Knights of Justice London, United Kingdom has recently approved His nomination as member Chivalric Sovereign Order of the Knights of Justice by approval of its Grand Chancellor which entitled Him to bear ‘Sir’.
Recently, He was awarded Knight Order of Grand Crescent (KOGC) (Highest Grade) to bear Sir by the International Grand Council of the Chartered World Order of Knight of Justice of Peace situated in U.S.A and United Kingdom.
He has received medals, International certificates and was published in Grand 8Th Edition as an Outstanding Intellectual of 21st Century by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England, and was listed as one of the Leading Professionals of the World, listed as a member of 100 Top Educators of the World, nominated for International Order of Merit and Da Vinci Laureate by the International Biographical Centre at Cambridge, England. He is a regular and registered Member of the World Universities Forum and Knowledge Community with Registration Number U140142. Now currently listed in the whoiswho in nigeria(http://www.whoiswhonigeria.net/member_detail2.php?p=members&member_id=MTI0Nw==#tab1)
He recently appointed as a Vice President of the Recognition Board of The World Congress of Arts, Sciences and Communications which its International Head Office Located in Great Britain.
He received a Letter from IBC Cambridge, England on “IBC‘s Salute to Greatness Award” for His Internationally Recognized greatness and to thank him for making the world in which we live a better place.
He is a Professor of Computer Science and Information Technology at Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria and his biography has been selected for inclusion in the 32nd Edition of Who’s Who in the World 2015 West Africa.
www.oftalmoabad.com.ar – www.abadretina.com.ar
– Creator of devises and systems for ophthalmic surgery and intraocular microimplant for degenerative diseases of the retina – International Patents in Europe and USA
– Director and Vitreoretinal Consultant at Oftalmo Abad, Clínica de Ojos, Santa Cruz, Argentina
– Ambassador at UNESCO for Argentina
– Medical Doctor (MD), Cordoba National University, Córdoba, Argentina
– Ophthalmology Diploma (DO), Council Doctors of Santa Cruz, Argentina and Argentine Society of Ophthalmology
– Philosophy Doctor (Ph.D.) in Genetics and Cell Biology, Bircham International University, Spain
– Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Medical Institutions, Bircham International University, Spain
– Honorary Distinction “Magna Cum Laude”, (doctoral thesis), Bircham International University, Spain
– Doctor Honoris Causa (Dr.h.c.) contribution to the knowledge and to the scientific research in
Ophthalmology, Bircham International University, Madrid, Spain
– Philosophy Doctor (PhD.) as researcher, International Philosophical Institute, India
– Doctor of Sciences (DSc.) in Ophthalmology “ad eundem” (education and practice in Ophthalmology)
Ballsbridge University, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
– Doctor of Sciences (DSc.) as Boitech researcher, Research Training & Treatment Institute, Jodhpur, India
– Doctor of Letters (D. Litt.) in Medical Research, Maha Sastra University, Sastra Angkor Institute, The Kingdom of Cambodia
– Associate Fellow at New York Academy of Medicine, NY, USA
– Golden Medal of Excellence “International Health Professional of the Year -2012” (scientifics research), International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
– International Award, Marquis Who’s Who in America (scientific publications), New York, USA
– Honorary Fellow, Institute the Chartered Professionals (optics researcher), Ireland, UK
– Honourable Global Member Council of the Board of Quality Standards, Ireland, UK
– Board of Research Advisor at Sastra Angkor University, The Kingdom of Cambodia
– Academic Representative in Argentina and worldwide, California University FCE, California, USA
– President, International Research Group, Abad Eye Research, Ballsbridge University
– Distinguished University Professor and Dean of Ophthalmology at Ballsbridge University, Roseau, Dominica and Republic of Ghana
– Published more than eighty articles in scientific journals
– Author of nine books of Ophthalmology
Editorial Board Member:
– Ophthalmology & Visual System, MI, USA https://medcraveonline.com/AOVS/editorial-board
– Annals of Medical & Surgical Case Reports (AMSCR), Melbourne, Australia https://grfpublishers.com/journals/view/MTY=/Annals-Medical-Surgical-Case-Reports
– World Journal of Ophthalmology & Vision Research (WJOVR), CA, USA https://irispublishers.com/wjovr/editorialboard.php
– Enliven Archive – research, Dover, USA http://www.enlivenarchive.org/clinical-ophthalmology-research/index.php?content=editorial_board
– Editorial of Ophthalmology, Scientific Federation, CA, USA http://scifed.com/journal-of-ocular-biology/editorial-board.php
– Consultant in Advances in Ophthalmology & Visual System, Journal, Oklahoma, USA http://medcraveonline.com/AOVS/editorial-board
– Open Access Journal of Ophthalmology (OAJO), MI, USA https://medwinpublishers.com/OAJO/editorial-board.php
– Consultant Emerit in Medical Journal ECRONICON, Scotland, UK https://www.ecronicon.com/editorial_popup.php?id=3486
– Consultant at American Journal of Ophthalmology, FL. USA
– Consultant International Journal of Ophthalmology Association, Yemen
– Editor International Journal of Theaa Laboratories, Seville, Spain
– Creator and Director of magazine “Retinology” OM Laboratories, Lisbon, Portugal
– Consultant for Ophthalmological articles in Journal “To Grow”, Lisbon, Portugal
Eye Biotechnology and Ocular Nanomedicine Stem Cells.
Born to the union of Prof. and Mrs. Mogana S. Flomo, Sr. on February 13, 1976, in Jorwah, Panta District, Bong County, Republic of Liberia. Dr. Mogana S. Flomo, Jr. is the Founder of the Center for Environmental and Public Health Research (CEPRES) Inc. and CEPRES International University (http://cepres.email/) in Liberia. Dr. Flomo is an Educator with more than 20 years’ experience in teaching at various universities in Liberia, including Cuttington University as a lecturer of Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics; Bong County Technical College, CEPRES International University, etc. Dr. Flomo is the immediate Former Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Liberia, and also the Founder of the Liberia Commodities and Smallholder Farmers Empowerment Enterprise (LICSFEE), Inc., a national agricultural enterprise contributing to Food and Nutrition Security in Liberia.
He is also a Farmer, Environmentalist, and a Public Health Professional and has vast training and experiences in Social Sector Leadership, Higher Education Technology, as well as Music and Arts. He has worked with communities, including farming groups in rural Liberia, for more than ten years.
Dr. Flomo has worked with young people all his life and is known to be a youth-focused person. He has worked very hard in promoting youth development while serving different functions with diverse local and international organizations, universities and companies such as Musician Union of Liberia, Texila American University, Guyana; Global Social Leaders, Philanthropy University, USA; African Heritage Center, Nigeria; Liberia Association of Gospel Musical Artists; Schooltimes School Management System, India, amongst others. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of the International Academic and Management Association (IAMA) headquartered in Delhi, India.
Dr. Flomo has passion for human development and has served both as Board Chairman and member for many organizations, institutions, and agencies of government including as Youth for Positive Transformation Initiative (YOPTI); Liberia Initiative for Developmental Services (LIDS); National Public Health Institute of Liberia (NPHIL), National Fisheries and Aquaculture Authority (NaFAA), Central Agriculture Research Institute (CARI), Liberia, Forestry Development Authority (FDA) of Liberia, amongst several others.
He has excellent skills in computer and works in several software programs, including Statistics Software (STATA, Python, and R), Music Software (Cakewalk Pro-audio, Cakewalk Sonar Producer Edition, Sonny Sound Forge Professional Edition, Wave Lab Editor, Steinberg Cubase, Adobe Audition (1.5, 3.0) Reason Propellerhead, Fruity Loops Producer Edition). He is passionate about improving the global Educational System beginning with Liberia.